There are currently shipping restrictions imposed due to the
SARS-CoV-2 pandemic which may lead to delays of deliveries
outside of Europe. (For example, shipping to Australia currently
takes several weeks.)
Zalman Trimon ZM-M190
2D/3D Convertible LCD Monitor
PRODUCT MAIN FEATURES
- Ultra clear 2D/3D imaging
- No ghost imaging
- Best choice for 3D media and 3D based applications
- Easy 2D/3D convertibility
- The widest viewing angle
- Rapid response time and high contrast ratio
- Elegant design
- Medical: Visualization in 3D makes it easier to diagnose and plan surgeries.
- Research: Analyzing complex structures is made easier, reducing development time.
- Entertainment: Enjoy 3D movies, 3D animations and 3D games more realistically in 3D.
- Education: Visual simulation exercise in military and learning to drive at school can prevent actual injuries.
- Design Industry: Evaluating new designs becomes more realistic when you see the model floating in front of you instead of being shown flat on a display.
||0.294mm(H) x 0.294mm(W)
2D View Angle : 160°(L/R) / 160°(U/D)
3D View Angle : 90°(L/R) / 10°~12°(U/D)
||52 ~ 81 KHz
||49 ~ 76 Hz
||1280 x 1024 (60Hz)
Enclosed Input/Output Stereo Speakers 2W x 2
Analog 15Pin D-SUB
|Plug & Play:
||VESA DPMS, DDC 1/2B
||AC/DC 100~240V, 50/60Hz, 12V/5A / 60W
||VESA DPMS STANDARD
||UL, FCC, CE, CB, MIC, VCCI
Manual, Power Cable, AC Adaptor, Audio Cable,
DVI Cable, D-Sub Cable, 3D Glasses, Driver CD