There are currently shipping restrictions imposed due to the
SARS-CoV-2 pandemic which may lead to delays of deliveries
outside of Europe. (For example, shipping to Australia currently
takes several weeks.)
All Aluminium Based Chassis
The entire chassis consists of aluminum unlike other enclosures that
solely use aluminum for the front panel.
Optimized Ventilation and Cooling
Multiple air inlets adjacent to all major heat-generating components facilitate
optimized ventilation and cooling.
- The 5.25" and 3.5" exposed bays along with the four 3.5"
internal bays provide plenty of expansion room - four or more hard disks
can be installed on anti-vibration mounts.
- The push-open door style front I/O panel houses two USB ports, 1394 port,
MIC and headphone jacks.
VFD & Remote Control
The VFD displays the PC's operation status while the remote control provides
convenient access to various media.
The HD160 can be operated at minimum fan speed with Zalman's silent cooling
solutions, consuming less power than regular systems.
- USB 2.0 ports, 1394 , MIC, headphone and built-in flash memory reader
supporting seventeen types of cards.
- Remote control for enabling multimedia software operation and control.
- Convenient volume knob.
- Vibration can be prevented by attaching the vibration-preventing
pads on the bottom part of the hard disk, and friction with the
screws can be minimized by attaching the circular vibration-preventing
pads on the top part of the hard disk.
- Power Supporter serves two purposes by preventing the breakaway of the
power supplier when exposed to vibration or external impact, and by
serving as the prevention for bending.
- Power must be attached after attaching the Power Guide, in order to
provide the power supplier with fresh air.