There are currently shipping restrictions imposed due to the
SARS-CoV-2 pandemic which may lead to delays of shipments
outside the European Union.
100 Mbit Ethernet Zorro-II/III Card
The new X-Surf 100 is a networking card for all Amiga computers with
Zorro slots. If used in an Amiga 2000 or in a Zorro daughter board for
the Amiga 1200, it will run at Zorro-II speed. If installed in an
Amiga 3000, Amiga 4000 or the respective tower versions
(equipped with a
Buster 11 chip,
which is mandatory for Zorro-III operation), it will run at Zorro-III speed,
which is up to five times faster than Zorro-II.
Please note that there is no guarantee that the X-Surf 100 works in
third-party Zorro boards used in tower conversions, such as boards
made by Eagle, Mikronik, RBM or Elbox. The X-Surf 100 may or may not
work in these boards. (It will definitely not work in
the OnBoard made by RBM.) Although the X-Surf 100's bus interface
is designed to tolerate many quirks that those third-party boards
have, proper operation is only guaranteed if used in original Commodore
Owners of the Merlin graphics card must have the latest hardware patches
installed. Owners of the Mediator PCI/Zorro daughterboard must close the
- 100 Mbit physical link rate
- 32-bit Zorro-III interface for maximum performance
- Sana-II device for use with Amiga OS 2.0 up to
Amiga OS 3.9
- Linux drivers under development
- power saving 3.3V technology with 1.8V core voltage
- space saving design
- gold-plated Zorro contacts and stainless steel metal bracket
- local expansion port for forthcoming high-speed USB module
Delivery without floppy disk or CD.
Drivers must be downloaded.