There are currently shipping restrictions imposed due to the
SARS-CoV-2 pandemic which may lead to delays of shipments
outside the European Union.
F1 Racing Simulation
- 16 tracks, 22 cars, 1998 championship season
- Full texture-mapped, shaded 3D engine in 1x1 pixel mode
- Play in any resolution, gfx boards supported
- Smooth animation: around 20 fps on 68030 @ 25 MHz AGA Amiga
- Very detailed simulation of real F1 cars
- Complete car setup sessions including tyres, camber, 4-way shocks, anti-roll bars, brake-balancing, wings settings, gear ratios, etc.
- Improved artificial intelligence of opponents to make the race thrilling
- Support for mouse, digital and analogue steering wheels/joysticks
- Instant replay, to see your favourite car passing, crash, tail-head, etc, with still-motion and fast-forward features
- 6 different camera views, featuring the VirtualCockpit system
- Full multitasking
Minimum Machine Spec:
Amiga with 4 MB RAM, 68030 CPU, HDD, CD-ROM drive, AGA and/or GFX card.