We're taking a few days off. Orders can still be placed and will be shipped (albeit a little slower), but there will be no support until September.
Adapter USB 3.0 to eSATAp
This adapter enables you to connect all external SATA or eSATAp devices via USB 3.0 or USB 2.0
to your PC or notebook. This is a simple and convenient solution in case your computer does
not possess a SATA or eSATAp port yet. The eSATAp port enables a direct connection of
a 2.5" SATA HDD without an extra power supply, by using an optional Power Over eSATA cable.
- USB 3.0 specification, downward compatible with USB 2.0
- Serial ATA specification revision 2.6
- Power Over eSATA (eSATAp) 5V
- Data transfer rate up to 300 MB/s
- Supports SATA I and SATA II devices
- Plug & Play
- Windows XP/Vista/Vista-64/7/7-64, Linux, Mac OS 10.5, 10.6
- PC or notebook with a free USB port
- Adapter USB 3.0 to eSATAp
- Operating instructions