Terrible Fire 534
The Terrible Fire 534 accelerator has been designed to be installed inside
Amiga 500/500+ computers. It comes with a Motorola 68030 CPU and a 68882 math
coprocessor (clocked at 33, 40 or 50 MHz), 4 MB of RAM, and a
2.5" IDE connector for hard drives and CF adapters.
The Terrible Fire accelerator includes a CPU relocator adapter that lets you
fit the accelerator inside an A500 with the original case and keyboard.
- Amiga 500 and 500+ compatibility (in place of the original CPU)
- CPU relocator adapter to fit the accelerator easily into the standard Amiga 500 case
- Full 68030 processor clocked at 33, 40 or 50 MHz
- 68882 coprocesor running at 33, 40 or 50 MHz
- 4 MB of RAM
- 44-pin 2.5" IDE connector for harddisk or CF adapters
- Amiga 500, Amiga 500 Plus or Amiga 2000
- Kickstart 2.x, 3.x
Distributed under the GPL V2 licence. Card designed by Stephen Leary.
To add an item to your order, please click the shopping cart icon
on the right hand side of the item's price.
The colour underneath the icon indicates the item's delivery status:
= not available, no restocking date confirmed
(Exchange rates are updated at least once every business day)