There are currently shipping restrictions imposed due to the
SARS-CoV-2 pandemic which may lead to delays of shipments
outside of Europe.
USB Keyboard Interface for Amiga 2/3/4000 and CD32
The Sum A234/CD32 adapter enables you to connect USB HID keyboards to your
Amiga 2000/3000/4000 or CD32. The Sum interface is based upon a 16-bit Microchip
The Sum adapter provides a built-in USB stack which enables USB HID keyboards support
without the need for installing additional AmigaOS software drivers. The whole installation
process comes down to simply connecting a keyboard to your Sum adapter and the
Sum adapter to the keyboard port of your Amiga A2000/A3000/A4000 or CD32.
An additional feature of the Sum adapter is its "Bootloader" function
allowing future firmware upgrades. The Sum interface comes with a dedicated configuration
mode which becomes available when one presses R-Shift + Pause keys simultaneously.
User preferences are saved to the built-in EEPROM memory, thanks to which the interface
is already properly configured when you reconnect the device.
- support for both USB HID and USB-PS/2 keyboards
- A2000/A3000/A4000/A4000 and CD32 compatibility
- included PS2-DIN adapter
- built-in USB stack
- configuration mode for PC keyboard (activated by R-Shift + Pause key combination)
- configuration mode for Mac keyboard (activated by R-Shift + F19 key combination)
- built-in EEPROM memory enabling user preferences storage
- "Bootloader" function allowing future firmware upgrades
- "Status" indicator LED providing information about the device state
- built around 16-bit Microchip microcontroller utilizing nanoWatt technology