Single Port IDE Adapter for SD2IDE Converter
This adapter is used instead of a ribbon cable to connect an SD card reader
with IDE interface to the Amiga IDE port. It can be used with Amiga 600 and Amiga 1200.
- Active correction of HDD LED signal for Amiga. No more problems with LED being always on.
- Rigid and durable construction. No additional mounting of SD2IDE required.
- The SD2IDE reader is mounted with the SD card facing up, so the card can be changed without
dismounting the reader.
- The SD2IDE reader is to the left of the Amiga IDE port. The space on the right side is free
for a scandoubler or other expansions.
- The adapter does not fit into the Amiga with upper shield cover installed.