There are currently shipping restrictions imposed due to the
SARS-CoV-2 pandemic which may lead to delays of shipments
outside the European Union.
Raspberry Pi Model A+
256 MB RAM, 1 USB-Port
The Raspberry Pi (short: RPi or RasPi) is an ultra-low-cost miniature computer board
which was conceived with the primary goal of teaching computer programming to children.
It's also a capable little PC which can be used for many of the things that your desktop PC does,
like spreadsheets and word-processing, it even plays high-definition video.
Or you can use it as a small server for applications like
Or as a gaming or emulation system (for example built into a C64 case with the
Or something entirely different, it's up to you. :-)
The system must be booted from an microSD card
card images are freely available), other mass storage devices can be connected via USB.
Model A+ Features:
- Broadcom BCM2835 700MHz ARM1176JZFS processor with FPU and VideoCore IV Dual Core GPU
- GPU offers Open GL ES 2.0, OpenVG with hardware acceleration and 1080p30 H.264 high profile decoding
- GPU allows 1 GPixel/s, 1.5 GTexel/s or 24 GFLOPs with texture filtering and DMA infrastructure
- 256 MB SDRAM
- HD 1080p video output
- Stereo audio output
- Video/audio via HDMI 1.3 and 1.4
- 4-pole audio/composite video output, 3.5 mm
- 1 USB 2.0 connector
- 15-pin MPI CSI-2 connector for Raspberry Pi HD video camera
- 15-pin serial display connector
- microSD card slot
- Boots from microSD card, supports several Linux distributions and Risc OS
- 40-pin header for GPIO and serial buses (compatible with 26-pin header of Raspberry Pi Model A/B)
- Power supply: +5 V @ 2 A via microUSB socket
- Power consumption: 600mA up to 1.8A @ 5V
- Dimensions: 65 mm x 56 mm x 17 mm
Raspberry Pi and the Raspberry Pi logo are trademarks of the
Raspberry Pi Foundation.