We're taking a few days off. Orders can still be placed and will be shipped (albeit a little slower), but there will be no support until September.
Raspberry Pi 3 Model B
Quad core CPU, 1 GB RAM, WiFi, Bluetooth, 4 USB ports and Ethernet
The next generation: The new Raspberry Pi 3 Model B
is faster and more powerful than
It is based on the newest Broadcom 2837 64-bit ARMv8 processor clocked at 1.2 GHz
and comes with integrated WLAN and Bluetooth modules.
Additionally, the power management has been improved to allow you to connect
USB devices with a higher power comsumption (up to 2.4 A max.).
The added connectivity via WLAN and Bluetooth, its multiple connectors like
HDMI, USB, LAN, Audio, and its new, powerful ARMv8 quad-core processor
Broadcom 2837 clocked at 1.2 GHz make this single board computer an outstanding
The RPi 3B board has the same format as its
predecessor Raspberry Pi 2 Model B,
only the position of the LEDs has changed.
- Broadcom BCM2837, ARMv8, quad-core processor clocked at 1.2 GHz
- 1 GB LPDDR2 SDRAM
- WLAN: Broadcom BCM43143
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- HD 1080p video output
- Composite video (PAL/NTSC) output
- Stereo audio output
- 10/100 BaseT RJ45 Ethernet socket
- HDMI 1.3 and 1.4 video/audio socket
- 3.5 mm 4-pole audio/composite video out jack socket
- 4x USB 2.0 sockets
- 15-way MPI CSI-2 connector for Raspberry Pi HD video camera (775-7731)
- 15-way Display Serial Interface connector
- MicroSD card socket
- Boots from MicroSD card
- 40-pin header for GPIO and serial buses (compatible with Raspberry Pi 26-pin header)
- Power supply: +5V @ 2.5A via microUSB socket
- Dimensions: 86 mm x 56 mm x 20 mm
Raspberry Pi and the Raspberry Pi logo are trademarks of the
Raspberry Pi Foundation.