There are currently shipping restrictions imposed due to the
SARS-CoV-2 pandemic which may lead to delays of shipments
outside of Europe.
Dual G3/G4 microATX Mainboard
The Pegasos I is discontinued,
please have a look at its improved successor:
750 CXe CPU card
|Click on the pictures to get a larger image
By using a modular system design, the mainboard can be easily upgraded to fit the needs
and demands of the users. With today's standard interfaces already integrated into the
Pegasos mainboard, users will be able to easily connect standard components (such as hard
drives or CD-Rom drives ) and a wide range of high-end devices such as digital video cameras
to the system.
Pegasos is widely scaleable to the user's needs. By hitting the best price/performance
point for the selected configuration, systems starting with one CPU (at entry level) to
multiple PPC G4 based cluster computers can be built using the same hardware.
Pegasos comes with Linux and MorphOS. MorphOS combines the modern concept
of a slim micro kernel system with the innovative Pegasos hardware. The excellent
scaleability of this combination allows the user to execute his applications transparently
on one cpu or a cluster of several cpu's.
Additionally, MorphOS features a highly optimized
Motorola 680xx Emulator, allowing the execution of programs for this wide-spread cpu family.
The so-called 'A-Box' enables MorphOS to run classic Amiga programs, 68k as well as PPC,
that do not depend on the Amiga's custom chips. If you need to run programs depending on
the custom chips, there's also a version of UAE available for MorphOS.
- microATX mainboard (236 mm x 172 mm)
- 133 MHz processor slot
- 600 MHz PowerPC G3 750 CXe upto Dual PowerPC G4 MPC 7450
- PC133 RAM (two sockets), upto 2 GB
- AGP slot (2x)
- PCI subsystem with three slots, optional Riser Card
- IEEE1394 (Firewire) VIA VT6306 with 100/200/400 MBit data transfer
- 10/100 MBit Realtek Phyceiver 8201 Ethernet
- USB I/O system VIA 8231 with four connectors
(two backside connectors, one frontside connector, one via AGP)
- AC97 sound subsystem Sigmatel STAC 9766 Codec with mic input, line in/out and headset connector
- IRDA for infra-red remote control
- ATA100 VIA 8231 with two channels for upto four ATA devices
- PS/2 keyboard connector
- PS/2 mouse connector
- RS232 (serial) port
- Centronics port
- Gameport for PC-compatible joysticks
- Two operating systems included: MorphOS and Linux