There are currently shipping restrictions imposed due to the
SARS-CoV-2 pandemic which may lead to delays of shipments
outside of Europe.
Payback is a gangster warfare game with some serious attitude. A game inspired by Grand Theft Auto,
but beating the original GTA in every way. The game engine supports perspective correct texture mapping,
environment mapping (reflections), bump mapping, realistic shadows, alpha-channelling (lens flares,
explosions and shockwaves), 12 channel 3D sound and realistic physics. Several languages available.
- Perspective correct texture mapping.
- Environment mapped cars.
- Bump-mapped reflections.
- Realistic physics model.
- Advanced alpha-channelling effects. (Check out those explosions and lens flares!)
- 3 huge cities to explore.
- Dozens of vehicles to drive, each with their own unique handling characteristics. Includes trucks, cars, buses, boats, tanks and a few other surprises!
- Motion captured human animation.
- Realistic real-time shadows.
- Non-linear mission structure.
- Advanced 3D audio system: Stereo, 12 channels, tracks up to 500 sounds, realistically simulates doppler effect and inverse-square law.
- Runs well on an 040/25 - and is even better on faster machines!
- Multiplayer mode with support for up to 4 players.
- CD32 and PSX joypad support.
- Graphics card support at resolutions of up to 1280x1024.
Requirements: 68020, 16Mb RAM, CD-ROM, AGA.
Recommended: 68040/25 or faster, 16 MB RAM, CD-ROM, hard disk, AGA or GFX card.