There are currently shipping restrictions imposed due to the
SARS-CoV-2 pandemic which may lead to delays of shipments
outside the European Union.
Miniature Computer w/ BCM2835 ARM11 700 MHz and 512 MB RAM
The ODROID-W is a miniature computing module which is fully compatible with
all software available for the
The W stands for:
- Wearable device development
- Widely applicable Internet of Things (IoT) development
- Workable DIY electronics prototyping
The ODROID-W measures a very small 60 mm x 36 mm x 7 mm (2.4" x 1.4" x 0.3").
New features and improvements over the original
- Li+ rechargeable battery charger and fuel gauge for portables, wearable and robots application
- Real time clock (RTC) to keep accurate time without an Internet connection by just adding a coin battery
- 12-bit precision ADC to measure the dynamic voltage signals via two single-ended inputs
- DC/DC step-down converters for higher power efficiency
- DC/DC step-up converter for 5 Volt rails (USB host and HDMI) from a Li-Polymer battery
- USB Host port can be placed on top or bottom as preferred
- DIY-friendly 0.1 inch/2.54 mm pitch IO connector (up to 32 GPIO ports) for handy prototyping
Please note that there is no Ethernet port.