There are currently shipping restrictions imposed due to the
SARS-CoV-2 pandemic which may lead to delays of shipments
outside the European Union.
Freespace - The Great War
As a pilot in the Gallactic Terran Alliance (GTA), you've known
the Vasudans as the enemy for a long time. But things are about
to change... An unknown menace, with technology beyond both ours
and Vasudans, are destroying both sides... And now... Old enemies
must unite to fight this common enemy, and the dissenters and
traitors on both sides...
Descent: Freespace is a new chapter in space dogfight sims.
The graphics are bigger, better, with more weapons and
missiles/bombs. The capships in this game are truly HUGE
(kilometers long, compared to your puny fighter). It also has
true online multiplayer that puts it heads and shoulders above
the rest. Take fighters and bombers on attack, recon, escort, and
sweep missions against enemy capships and fighters/bombers.
Defend your own capships and other assets... Your rating and
performance is noted after every mission, with suggestions (if
applicable). You can call in reinforcements (if available), and
your wingmen actually do fight intelligently, as there can be
dozens of fighters flying about.
- PPC processor or 68060
- Grahpics card
- 3D accelerator (Warp3D)
- Sound card support optionally via AHI
- 64 MB RAM (min. 48 MB RAM free)
- 8x CD-ROM drive
- 30 singleplayer missions
- 20 multiplayer missions
- 30 realtime-calculated ships
- Impressive locations and scenarios
- Music mood adapts to game situation
- Multiplayer support for up to 12 players over LAN or Internet (TCP/IP)
- Unlimited control over wingmen with strong artificial intelligence
- Highly configurable user interface
- English, German and French