Due to a holiday in Germany we'll be enjoying a prolonged weekend.
We'll be back on Monday, May 30.
Foundation Gold Edition
The unofficial sequel to Foundation, the most popular build-up strategy game for the Amiga,
is finally here. The Gold Edition is more than just a compilation from
Mission CD and the Director's Cut.
Foundation Gold Edition takes the original game one step further and adds many new features
to this highly praised realtime strategy game.
- Full graphical rework including user interface, buttons and gadgets
- All ingame graphics have been improved including character animation, buildings,
trees and all other game objects
- New "Hard Mode" with improved computer intelligence for a new challenge
- Visual energy display for selected people showing quickly the health of many paople
- Visual energy display for buildings
- More warnings with visual display on the mini map to show the location and
type of warning
- Optimized gameplay speed for smoother action. Game loading times are much
- More keyboard shortcuts added, including buttons for most buildings and locating
unused people. Extra buttons for new bonus features :)
- The vegetable resource has been removed to cut down on the number of resources you
need to gather. This reduces the amount of transportation and makes food supply less
complicated. This is just one small example of many changes to improve gameplay.
- All 80 missions the 40 from the original game with slight improvements and the 40 from
The Undiscovered Land.
- New Foundation 1.5, which will NOT be available for free
- The most complete Foundation package ever!
System requirements: AGA or graphics board, 68030, harddrive and 8 MByte RAM