There are currently shipping restrictions imposed due to the
SARS-CoV-2 pandemic which may lead to delays of shipments
outside of Europe.
PCI 10Mbps Ethernet Adapter
- Complies with IEEE 802.3 10Base and 10Base2 Standards
- Complies with PCI Bus 2.1 Standard
- Provides UTP and BNC connectors, Auto-Detection
- Plug and Play
- Also suitable for Amiga with
G-REX PCI board
- Network Interface: Ethernet IEEE 802.3 CSMA/CD, 10 Mbps
- Connectors: RJ-45, BNC
- Bus Interface: 32bit PCI 2.1
- Full-Duplex: Up to 20 Mbps
- IRQ Line: Auto select
- I/O Address: Auto select
- Boot ROM Address: Socket for optional 32KB PROM, such as NetWare or NT boot PROM Boot PROM Memory
- Address: 8-, 16-, and 32-KB windows
- LEDs : Link (Green) and Activity (Green)
- NOS compatibility: NetWare, LAN Manager, Windows 95/98, Windows NT, Windows Workgroup, PC/TCP, SCO UNIX, Lantastic and more.
- Physical Dimension: 6.5 x 4.76 in.
- Temperature: 00C ~ 550C (Oper.)
- Humidity : 10% ~ 90%
- Certification : FCC Class A, CE