EasySystem, the new work environment
- Comprehensive Workbench Menu:
- Including more than 100 comprehensively prepared menu driven functions.
- No need to rework this menu, but if you want, do it
- Perfect internet integration:
- Internet Toolbar
- Automatic cooperation of TCP/IP Stack, Browser, eMail
application, ...including auto-dial-in and mail fetching.
- send files and complete drawers within less than 3 clicks
using your eMail client and having the choice of all commonly
known archiving types for the receipient (using the embedded
- visit WWW addresses simply by using workbench icons or by
using easily self-enhancable workbench WWW-Site menus including
auto-dial-in, browser start and site selection.
- Comprehensive Toolbar:
- easily to be made available within every frontmost public screen
- "EasyView" Multimedia presentation agent:
- EasyView is the center presentation agent for sound files, graphics, texts and animations or videos.
- No need to use tiresome shell commands anymore
- No need of tiresome searches for the appropriate presentation tool for each filetype.
- This presentation agent is able to be 100% plugged into
most of all current application's user environments and simply
serves as the whole system's MIME types viewer dispatching
- "Edit" agent for use with Workbench:
- Simply Drag&Drop icons of text files or scripts onto this
button and have them immediately started with your preferred
- simply press the button and have a file lister for selecting the files to be edited.
- "EasyPrint" printer agent
- Simply Drag&Drop icons of all kinds of filetypes onto this
button and have them immediately handed over to the appropriate
application for printing them out
- simply press the button and have a file lister for selecting the files to be printed.
- "EasyArc" archiving / dearchiving agent:
- simply Drag&Drop icons of all commonly used archive types
onto this button and have them dearchived within 2 clicks
- all-in-one user interface for all types of archives
- simply Drag&Drop files and drawers onto that button and
have them archived in the format of your choice within 3
- or just use the menu "File usage/..create LhA here" in
order to create a local LhA archive from all workbench selected
- Program button bank:
- For immediate access to the most commonly used programs
(also usable for drag&drop of appropriate files for the
application) and many more (graphics, sounds, office, file
maintenance button banks)
- Comprehensive EasyFiler:
- Completely working in multitasking mode plugged into the
Workbench environment. Thus, the usage of the EasyFiler within
the Workbench environment makes your Workbench usage a
- Additionally, you may now use a Workbench files clipboard for Copy, Cut & Paste (lAmiga c,x,v).
- The EasyFiler automatically opens it's dialog windows
within the currently frontmost public screen. Thus, you get
complete file access directly within all available public
- Including file attributes information windows plus version info on binaries.
- Including informative progress bar
- Easy-to-use file deletion dialog This offers you a simple
selection wether to permanently delete workbench selected files
or to move them to the trashcan (GlobalTrash automatically
supported if already installed). When deleting directories, you
may stop the deletion at any point of deletion progress.
- Including progress bar.
- Powerful Finder:
- Easy-to-use search / automatic replacing of text and
sentences within files and drawers including direct access to
lots of EASys! features.
- Online Help: Giving you the ability to have fast access to all online
documentation which is already installed on your system.
Including lots of manual pages for quite all AmigaDOS
- EasyPattern: Change the desktop background picture simply by point&click
on picture files or simply by saving actually created graphics to
virtual drives which are supplied by the EASys! environment.
- "DDconv": Offers automatic conversion of quite all kinds of
filetypes and archives within one comprehensive user interface.
Including little but widespread used graphics manipulation
- Improved Shell functionality
- Lots of additional commands and aliases for power users
- The Shell is opened automatically within the EASys! agent's last used drawer.
- Menu for easily-to-fix position and size of the used shells
- Icon editing by point&click including easy-to-use icon type conversion and tooltype presetting
- Voice guided user dialogs integrated within the EASys!
agents. If you like it, use it, if you don't switch voice off.
- SayTime using voice samples (optional)
- Simple-to-use German-English / English-German dictionary (optional)
- Correction of startup-sequence and user-startup related
inconveniences. Your system will boot much more stable than
before, thanks to ModAS, the Modular Amiga Startup system.
- ModAS also offers active prevention of 15 kHz screenmodes while booting the system.
- Your current user environment will be kept up to 95% after
the installation of EASys! So be prepared, some changes will take
place, but you will enjoy the comfort!
System Requirements: Amiga OS 3.1, 68030, 8 MB FastMem;
graphic card recommended