There are currently shipping restrictions imposed due to the
SARS-CoV-2 pandemic which may lead to delays of shipments
outside the European Union.
Converter IDE 1.8"/2.5" > CF
44-pin IDE Interface to Compact Flash
This converter by delock allows you to connect a Compact Flash card to IDE
(2.5" or 1.8" IDE port, replacing either a 2.5" HDD or a
1.8" Hitachi HDD, the PCB's mounting holes match those of a 2.5" HDD).
The CF card can be used just like an ordinary hard disk drive, this includes
the installation of an operating system.
- Suitable for Compact Flash Type I/II cards and IBM Microdrive (CF II) 50-pin
- IDE connector: 2.5" IDE 44-pin / 1.8" IDE Hitachi
- Power supply via IDE port
- Jumper setting for 2.5" IDE or 1.8" IDE Hitachi
- LED activity display
- Supports DMA and Ultra DMA modes
- Dimensions: 70.8 mm x 60.5 mm x 6.5 mm
- Windows 3.1/NT4/98SE/Me/2000/XP/Vista/7, Unix, Linux, MS-DOS, Amiga OS
- 44-pin 2.5" or 1.8" IDE port