There are currently shipping restrictions imposed due to the
SARS-CoV-2 pandemic which may lead to delays of shipments
outside of Europe.
C64 Forever 2013 Plus Edition
The Commodore 64 Emulation Package by Cloanto
+++ No longer available, replaced with
C64 Forever 9 +++
When the C64 was launched in 1982 it immediately set the standard for 8-bit
home computers. Its low cost, superior graphics, high quality sound and a
massive 64 KB of RAM positioned it as the winner in the home computer wars,
knocking out competitors from the likes of Atari, Texas Instruments, Sinclair,
Apple and IBM.
Selling over 30 million units and introducing a whole generation to computers
and programming, the C64 shook up the video games industry and sparked cultural
phenomena such as computer music and the demoscene. In recent years the C64
has enjoyed a spectacular revival manifesting itself once again as a
To allow you to experience and relive the wonders of this unique computer,
Cloanto, developers of Commodore/Amiga software since the 1980s and creators
of the famous
series, has introduced C64 Forever, a revolutionary preservation,
emulation and support package. C64 Forever embodies an intuitive player
interface, backed by a built-in database containing more than 5,000 C64 game
entries, and advanced support for the new RP2 format, dubbed the
"MP3 of retrogaming".
- Emulation of C64 hardware (allows you to run C64 software on your PC*)
- Additional emulation of related systems: PET 2001, CBM 4032, CBM 8032, VIC 20, CBM 610, C16, Plus/4 and C128
- More than 200 preinstalled games and demoscene productions
- One-click play support for thousands of downloadable C64 and other 8-bit games, demos and applications**
- RetroPlatform Library includes title and configuration data for more than 5,000 C64 games, with online updates**
- RP2 Manager to convert between RP2 and other popular formats (D64, T64, etc.)
- Preconfigured and enhanced VICE emulation engine with auto-updates**
- Special features and gallery of items of historical interest
- Much, much more...
System Requirements (Windows Software):
- Operating system: Windows XP SP3, Windows Server 2003 SP2, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 (R2), Windows 8, Windows Server 2012
- CPU: 750 MHz (1 GHz recommended)
- RAM: 512 MB (1 GB recommended)
- Hard disk: 200 MB free
- Video: high color or true color
- Sound: optional
- DirectX: 9.0 or higher
- Audiences: 7+ (depictions of violence)
* Emulation software for Windows is ready to run (from CD or after installation,
no additional downloads required). Due to hardware differences, C64 floppy drives
and some other peripherals cannot be connected to non-C64 hardware, even if
running an emulation.
** Automatic updates require Internet connection. Additional download sites
are listed on the web site.