There are currently shipping restrictions imposed due to the
SARS-CoV-2 pandemic which may lead to delays of shipments
outside the European Union.
Excellent Webbrowser for your Amiga
What AWeb-II offers you
- AWeb's Menus are fully configurable, you can add your own entries
- The Navigation buttons are fully configurable and can also be hidden, giving
a Full Screen page display.
- Displayed pages can be saved as IFF images
- Option to suppress advertising pop-up windows
- Enhanced image plugins, can now handle more JPEG formats
- Passive FTP option for better operation through firewalls
- Better cookie compatability, no-cookie list as separate file
- Warning requesters when SSL connection or certificate verification fails
- Support for secure connections by use of MiamiSSL
- Internal mailer (mailto:)
- Internal newsreader (news:)
- Autosearch feature
- Search engine for the documentation
- "Strict HTML" mode supports HTML 4.0
- Option to configure the keyboard
- Lots of new ARexx commands
- More new ARexx plugins - CacheControl, DropZone, Modes, and more
- ...and many,many other things
Requirements for AWeb-II
The following hardware and software is required in order to install and use
- Workbench / Kickstart 3.0, 3.1, or above. AWeb-IISE requires OS3.5.
- Approximately 4 MB of free hard disk space for installation of the software,
and 5-10 MB of free space for disk caching unless you have a lot of spare RAM.
- 4+ Megs of fast RAM, 1-2 Megs of chip RAM. Less than 1 Meg of chip RAM may
make image loading difficult or impossible.
- A working TCP/IP stack, either Miami, AmiTCP, AS-255, I-Net 225, or other
suitable software. AWeb supports only MiamiSSL for secure transfer.
- The installation of internal image plugins and/or appropriate GIF, JPEG/JFIF,
PNG, 24-bit, and other datatypes as required. These may be obtained from
Aminet in the util/dtype directory. The current recommended datatypes are:
- ZGIF version 39.18
- akJFIF version 43.xxx
- akPNG version 43.xxx
- For CyberGraphics systems, use the latest V43 picture datatype
- AMS archive, including support for .au sound files and improved picture datatype
for non-Cybergraphics systems
Available as full version or special upgrade (AWeb-IISE) from version included