There are currently shipping restrictions imposed due to the
SARS-CoV-2 pandemic which may lead to delays of shipments
outside the European Union.
Expansion Kit for the Minimig Board
The ARM Controller for the
will enhance your Amiga hardware emulation experience.
It gives your Minimig these new features:
The ARM Controller replaces the Minimig's original PIC.
- emulates four floppy drives
- adds write support to hard drive and floppy disks
- allows increase of the CPU speed from 7.09 MHz to 49.63 MHz with a 4kB zero waitstate CPU cache
- allows usage of long floppy file names
- allows usage of directories on the SD card
- allows unlimited number of files per directory
- support for 2 HDF files
- fast firmware boot
- Minimig board
(both Minimig versions with 2 MB or 4 MB work
with the ARM controller)
The ARM Controller firmware can be downloaded here: