There are currently shipping restrictions imposed due to the
SARS-CoV-2 pandemic which may lead to delays of shipments
outside of Europe.
Digital Almanac II
The astronomy program with lots of possibilities.
Digital Almanac offers:
- Star database with ca. 500,000 stars up to 16m.
- Cross-index for SAO, PPM, HD, YBS und GC catalogs.
- About 40000 deep-sky objects (Messier, NGC, IC, UGC, Abell, Zwicky and other misc objects).
- More than 55000 minor planets and asteroids as well as the comets Halley, Hyakutake and Hale-Bopp.
- Highly accurate calculation of Moon and planets with JPL's integration tables (DE404). Accuracy partly
Jovian, Saturnian and Uranian moons.
- Textures for all planets and moons.
- Milky way structure.
- View the sky from any solar system object.
- Save animations in IFF-ANIM, QuickTime or MPEG format.
- Loading and saving of configuration files.
- Highly optimized algorithms for maximum speed, mostly written in assembler.
Recognizes CPU for maximum speed.
- Lots of configuration possibilities.
- Online and menu help with HELP-key and MUI's bubblehelp.
- Full Drag&Drop support.
- Creation and export of ephemeris tables.
- Picture gallery creation.
- User editable database of orbital elements.
- Implemetation of the Hubble GSC starc catalog.
- Control program with ARexx scripts.
- CyberGraphX for true/hicolor screens.
- Xpk system to store images in IFF-RGFX format.
- Turboprint V3 or higher.
Minimum system configuration:
- OS 3.0 + AGA
- MC68020/68881 (FPU required!)
- 4 MB free FastRAM
- MUI 3.8 (included)
Recommended system configuration:
- OS 3.1
- MC68040 or MC68060
- 16 MB FastRAM
- Graphic card with CyberGraphX 3.x/4.x