Aerocool M40 Cube
Compact Cube Case with Pre-fitted 120mm Fan
The Aerocool M40 Cube particularly stands out due to its
sophisticated layout and its compact size.
The split-level design on the inside with its retractable
mechanism enables all necessary components to be installed
easily. The mainboard and an external 3.5" device can be
found in the lower section. The external 5.25" disk drives
are installed together with the power supply and the hard disks
in the upper section. Screwless fastening rails means 5.25"
disk drives can be installed effortlessly.
The LC display integrated in the front indicates the current
temperature and provides information regarding fan operation and
hard disk activity.
The 120mm fan fitted on the front ensures components are
cooled efficiently. Up to three other 80mm fans can be fitted to
There are four USB 2.0 ports as well as two audio connections
for plugging in external peripheral devices.
- Case Model: Cube
- Material: 0.6mm secc
- Dimensions: 295 x 233 x 348 mm (WxHxD)
- disk drive bays: 2 x 5.25" (external), 1 x 3.5" (external), 2 x HDD (internal)
- Front I/O port: 4 x USB2.0, audio
- Compatible mainboards: Micro ATX
- Front cooling: 1 x transparent 120mm fan (1200 r.p.m., noise emission: 23.25dBA, air discharge flow: 71.4 m³/h)
- Rear cooling: Up to x 80mm fans
The scope of supply includes:
- Aerocool M40
- fastening materials
- 1x 120mm fan, pre-fitted
- Installation instructions