There are currently shipping restrictions imposed due to the
SARS-CoV-2 pandemic which may lead to delays of shipments
outside the European Union.
Converter USB 2.0 <-> SATA/IDE
(SATA 22-pin and IDE 40/44-pin)
The converter enables you to connect 2.5" or 3.5" IDE and SATA HDDs
as well as CD-ROM, CD-RW, DVD-ROM und DVD-RW drives to the USB port of your PC.
Thus you can connect the drive to USB without installing it into an enclosure.
A power supply is included in delivery to power the connected drive.
- for 2.5" or 3.5" HDDs
- for IDE and SATA I/II hard drives
- for ATA/ATAPI devices like CD-ROM and DVD-ROM drives
- USB 2.0 specification revision 2.0
- Data transfer rate up to 480 Mbps
- PC or Notebook with one free USB port
- Windows 98SE/2000/XP/Vista/7
- Converter USB - SATA/IDE
- External power supply
- USB2.0 cable
- SATA cable, SATA power cable