There are currently shipping restrictions imposed due to the
SARS-CoV-2 pandemic which may lead to delays of shipments
outside the European Union.
LVD SCSI to SATA Bridge Adapter
The Acard LVD SCSI-SATA bridge AEC-7730A is dedicated as general-purpose bridge
of Ultra Wide SCSI (Small Computer System Interface) to SATA (Serial AT Attachment)
interface. ACARD LVD SCSI-SATA bridge supports most platforms/operating systems
incl. the UWSCSI host adapter of the Cyberstorm Mk3/PPC cards,
Windows 98/ME/NT2000/XP/Vista and Linux.
A SATA device connected to the SCSI-SATA bridge can be used with an UWSCSI host adapter
and works as a standard SCSI peripheral. The user can get the maximum benefits and
high performance from the SCSI bus and the SATA device.
- On-chip high speed ACARD RISC micro-controller
- A general purpose SCSI-to-SATA device converter
- Higher system I/O performance
- Creates new SCSI devices in economic cost
- LVD SCSI interface for up to 160MB/sec data transfer rate
- Supports SATA I/II Hard Disk Drives
- Cross-platform operation supports Windows 98/ME/NT/2000/XP/Vista, Linux, AmigaOS, MorphOS, etc.
- Onboard flash ROM for easy firmware upgrade
- Selectable SCSI ID from 0 to 15
- Dimensions: 9.8cm x 2.5cm x 2.5cm (L x W x H)
- AEC-7730A UWSCSI-SATA Bridge Adapter
- Y-split Power Cord
- Quick Guide
- WEEE Statement
If you need a bridge adapter for (UW)SCSI to IDE,
please have a look at the