There are currently shipping restrictions imposed due to the
SARS-CoV-2 pandemic which may lead to delays of shipments
outside of Europe.
Memory Expansion A1208 V3
8 MB, FPU and RTC for Amiga 1200
This new trapdoor expansion provides up to 8 MB of FastMem to your
Amiga 1200. Thanks to its fast memory access, you will get a 230%
speed boost over an unexpanded A1200. The A1200 8 MB expansion lets
you run Amiga software that requires FastMem, making it a great choice to
play WHDLoad games.
New for V3: The card now features a 68882 FPU and a battery-backed
real time clock.
The expansion doesn't require additional fixes to the A1200 motherboard.
The installation is very easy, opening the computer is not required since
the card goes into the trapdoor expansion slot. The card is PCMCIA-friendly
if set to 4 mode (via a jumper).
- For Amiga 1200 and Amiga 500 with ACA-500 or ACA-500plus
- Speed increase of up to 230% compared to an unexpanded Amiga 1200
- Memory: 8 MB (switchable to 4 MB for PCMCIA compatibility)
- Math coprocessor: 68882FN40
- Battery-backed real time clock
- Genuine new edge connector
- Amiga 1200 or
- Amiga 500 with ACA-500 or ACA-500plus
Distributed under the GPL V2 licence. Designed by Eduardo Arana,
coworking with Stephen Leary and based on his TF328 project.