Raspberry Pi 3 Model B
Quad core CPU, 1 GB RAM, WiFi, Bluetooth, 4 USB ports and Ethernet
The next generation: The new Raspberry Pi 3 Model B
is faster and more powerful than
It is based on the newest Broadcom 2837 64-bit ARMv8 processor clocked at 1.2 GHz
and comes with integrated WLAN and Bluetooth modules.
Additionally, the power management has been improved to allow you to connect
USB devices with a higher power comsumption (up to 2.4 A max.).
The added connectivity via WLAN and Bluetooth, its multiple connectors like
HDMI, USB, LAN, Audio, and its new, powerful ARMv8 quad-core processor
Broadcom 2837 clocked at 1.2 GHz make this single board computer an outstanding
The RPi 3B board has the same format as its
predecessor Raspberry Pi 2 Model B,
only the position of the LEDs has changed.
- Broadcom BCM2837, ARMv8, quad-core processor clocked at 1.2 GHz
- 1 GB LPDDR2 SDRAM
- WLAN: Broadcom BCM43143
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- HD 1080p video output
- Composite video (PAL/NTSC) output
- Stereo audio output
- 10/100 BaseT RJ45 Ethernet socket
- HDMI 1.3 and 1.4 video/audio socket
- 3.5 mm 4-pole audio/composite video out jack socket
- 4x USB 2.0 sockets
- 15-way MPI CSI-2 connector for Raspberry Pi HD video camera (775-7731)
- 15-way Display Serial Interface connector
- MicroSD card socket
- Boots from MicroSD card
- 40-pin header for GPIO and serial buses (compatible with Raspberry Pi 26-pin header)
- Power supply: +5V @ 2.5A via microUSB socket
- Dimensions: 86 mm x 56 mm x 20 mm
Raspberry Pi and the Raspberry Pi logo are trademarks of the
Raspberry Pi Foundation.
To add an item to your order, please click the shopping cart icon
on the right hand side of the item's price.
The colour underneath the icon indicates the item's delivery status:
= not available, no restocking date confirmed
(Exchange rates are updated at least once every business day)