Dungeon Master II
In the damp passages of the old world evil was defeated and chaos was
cast into the shadows of time... In the darkness it waits,
THE MASTER OF ALL DUNGEON GAMES RETURNS!
The one that started it all returns to once again redefine the
standards of the interactive dungeon experience. From the trap-filled
dungeons of Skullkeep to the storm ravaged villages above, you'll
enter a gaming experience that will challenge you like nothing before.
Commanding your party of warriors, you'll enter the most intelligent
and realistic role-playing world ever created. Featuring an all-new
version of the interface that defined point-and-click and a gaming
world that is actually alive, Dungeon Master II is the ultimate
quest of magic, dungeons and monsters.
- A gaming world that is actually alive with creatures and characters
that think for themselves and react to your actions
- Amazing special visual effects... Lightning, rain, torch lit
dungeon walls, detailed creature animations and stunning displays
- Above ground and below ground exploration... Travel through
villages, forests and temples before descending into the dark
passageways of the Skullkeep dungeons.
- Real-time combat is combined with finely-tuned traps and puzzles
which will test your logic and reflexes to the limit
- Stunning 3-D sound effects that actually simulate distance and
System requirements: Apple Macintosh, 256 colours, 2.5 MB RAM,
System 6.0.7 or later. Works with Shapeshifter on Amiga.