Raspberry Pi Model A+
256 MB RAM, 1 USB-Port
The Raspberry Pi (short: RPi or RasPi) is an ultra-low-cost miniature computer board
which was conceived with the primary goal of teaching computer programming to children.
It's also a capable little PC which can be used for many of the things that your desktop PC does,
like spreadsheets and word-processing, it even plays high-definition video.
Or you can use it as a small server for applications like
Or as a gaming or emulation system (for example built into a C64 case with the
Or something entirely different, it's up to you. :-)
The system must be booted from an microSD card
card images are freely available), other mass storage devices can be connected via USB.
Model A+ Features:
- Broadcom BCM2835 700MHz ARM1176JZFS processor with FPU and VideoCore IV Dual Core GPU
- GPU offers Open GL ES 2.0, OpenVG with hardware acceleration and 1080p30 H.264 high profile decoding
- GPU allows 1 GPixel/s, 1.5 GTexel/s or 24 GFLOPs with texture filtering and DMA infrastructure
- 256 MB SDRAM
- HD 1080p video output
- Stereo audio output
- Video/audio via HDMI 1.3 and 1.4
- 4-pole audio/composite video output, 3.5 mm
- 1 USB 2.0 connector
- 15-pin MPI CSI-2 connector for Raspberry Pi HD video camera
- 15-pin serial display connector
- microSD card slot
- Boots from microSD card, supports several Linux distributions and Risc OS
- 40-pin header for GPIO and serial buses (compatible with 26-pin header of Raspberry Pi Model A/B)
- Power supply: +5 V @ 2 A via microUSB socket
- Power consumption: 600mA up to 1.8A @ 5V
- Dimensions: 65 mm x 56 mm x 17 mm
Raspberry Pi and the Raspberry Pi logo are trademarks of the
Raspberry Pi Foundation.
To add an item to your order, please click the shopping cart icon
on the right hand side of the item's price.
The colour underneath the icon indicates the item's delivery status:
= not available, no restocking date confirmed
(Exchange rates are updated at least once every business day)