We're taking a few days off. Orders can still be placed and
will be shipped (albeit a little slower), but there will be
no support until September.
There are currently shipping restrictions imposed due to the
SARS-CoV-2 pandemic which may lead to delays of shipments
outside of Europe.
for Raspberry Pi 3B, 2B and 1B+
With this NES-inspired enclosure, you can easily turn your Raspberry Pi into a
tiny retro gaming console. The case comes with adapter boards to make the
ports available from the outside at the right spots, furthermore there are
a power LED and two working buttons for power and reset. On the bottom side
there is a compartment to store your microSD cards.
- NES console design
- integrated adapter boards for optimal port placement
- integrated 4 port USB hub
- working power and reset buttons and a power LED
- 2-pin fan connector available (a fan is not included with the delivery!)
- microSD card accessible from the outside
- integrated compartment for microSD card storage
- dimensions: 120 mm x 94 mm x 45 mm
- rubber feet
- enclosure with mounted adapter boards
- retail box