There are currently shipping restrictions imposed due to the
SARS-CoV-2 pandemic which may lead to delays of shipments
outside the European Union.
Trap Runner is a classic platform game with a few twists,
mind traps, obstacles and monsters.
Beside the genre-typical jumping and running action you can cower
to avoid contact with low flying monsters. In later levels magic pills
will help your task to save May.
Collect items to increase your score, gain extra lives or fulfill one
of the special missions. Two of four levels of a world have a mission
- Runs on any OCS/ECS Amiga, with 1MB RAM from Kickstart 1.2 onwards
- Fits one DD floppy disk (Uses Doynamite compression and a trackloader)
- Written in 100% 68000 assembler
- 50fps, soft parallax scrolling, more than 50 colours
- Handdrawn pixels
- More than 25 tunes and sound effects
- Options menu with extra features (joypad-button configuration, ECS-borderblank, sound check)
- Oldschool passwords system
- Writable highscore table
The boxed version of Trap Runner includes:
- Trap Runner disk
- A3 poster (folded)