Converter 2.5"/3.5" IDE > CF
40-pin/44-pin IDE Interface to Compact Flash
This adapter allows you to use a Compact Flash card with a standard 2.5"
or 3.5" IDE controller. The CF card can be used like a standard hard disk
drive (including the option to boot your OS from the card).
- 40-pin/44-pin IDE interface
- Power supply by 44-pin IDE cable or 3.5" power connector (+5V)
- Supports 3.3V or 5V Compact Flash cards
- Supports Compact Flash Type I, Type II or Microdrive
- Master or Slave mode
- For Amiga, Linux, Mac, Windows 98/98SE/ME/2000/XP (no drivers required)
- IDE controller (40-pin or 44-pin)
- 1 free slot
- IDE to Compact Flash card reader
To add an item to your order, please click the shopping cart icon
on the right hand side of the item's price.
The colour underneath the icon indicates the item's delivery status:
= in stock
(Exchange rates are updated at least once every business day)