We are taking a few days off. Orders can still be placed and
will be shipped, but we will not be able to process support
requests before September.
Terrible Fire 530
The Terrible Fire 530 accelerator has been designed to be installed inside
Amiga 500/500+ computers. It comes with a Motorola 68030 CPU and a 68882 math
coprocessor clocked at 33 MHz, 2MB of RAM, and a 3.5" IDE connector for
hard drives and CF adapters.
The Terrible Fire accelerator includes a CPU relocator adapter that lets you
fit the accelerator inside an A500 with the original case and keyboard.
- Amiga 500 and 500+ compatibility (in place of the original CPU)
- CPU relocator adapter to fit the accelerator easily into the standard Amiga 500 case
- Full 68030 processor clocked at 33 MHz
- 68882 coprocesor running at 33 MHz
- 2 MB of RAM
- 40-pin 3.5" IDE connector for harddisk or CF adapters
Distributed under the GPL V2 licence. Card designed by Stephen Leary.