We are taking a few days off. Orders can still be placed and
will be shipped, but we will not be able to process support
requests before September.
Available for Macintosh, Linux (i386) and MorphOS!
Barkanoid 2 is here!
Classic and well loved features have been combined with a couple
new and challenging features to create a whole new game
experience. You like classic arcade games? Then Barakanoid 2 is
definetly one for you!
Your task is to destroy all tiles on the playing field with your
bat and ball. Several monsters will be in your way and make your
job that bit harder to complete. Some tiles contain extras that
you can pick up. But beware: Some of the extras will make your
job even more challenging. Some of these are even dangerous, so
make sure you only choose the right ones. And now: Pick up your
racket and get the ball rolling!
- 300 levels, 100 of which are freely editable
- easy to use level creator
- over 50 extras to collect
- 9 different bats and balls
- Weather effects like snow, rain or fog
- Different backgrounds
- Editable bat behaviour
- Different stages of difficulty
- Extended Multiplayer modes
- Many new animations and effects
- Saveable password system for each level
- Saveable highscores
Minimum System Requirements:
- Pegasos G3/600 MHz
- 128 MB RAM
- Graphics card with 8 MB
- MorphOS 1.4.2
- G3/400 MHz
- 64 MB RAM
- 3D graphics card with 8 MB
- Mac OS X
- Pentium II/450 MHz
- 64 MB RAM
- 3D graphics card with 16 MB
- Kernel 2.2