We are taking a few days off. Orders can still be placed and
will be shipped, but we will not be able to process support
requests before September.
Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+
Quad core CPU, 1 GB RAM, WiFi, Bluetooth, 4 USB ports and Ethernet
The next generation: The new Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+
is faster and more powerful than its predecessors.
It is based on the newest Broadcom 2837 64-bit ARMv8 processor clocked at 1.4 GHz
and comes with integrated WLAN and Bluetooth modules.
Additionally, the power management has been improved to allow you to connect
USB devices with a higher power comsumption (up to 2.4 A max.).
The added connectivity via WLAN and Bluetooth, its multiple connectors like
HDMI, USB, LAN, Audio, and its new, powerful ARMv8 quad-core processor
Broadcom 2837 clocked at 1.4 GHz make this single board computer an outstanding
- Broadcom BCM2837B0 chipset
- 64 bit quad core ARM Cortex-A53 @ 1.4 GHz
- 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz IEEE 802.11 b/g/n/ac Wireless LAN
- Bluetooth 4.2 BLE
- Gigabit Ethernet (over USB 2.0 bridge, max. throughput limited to 300 Mbps)
- 4x USB 2.0 connector
- Audio and video
- 1x HDMI Type A connector
- MIPI DSI display port
- MIPI CSI camera port
- 3.5 mm 4-pole audio/composite video out jack socket
- H.264, MPEG-4 decode (1080p30), H.264 encode (1080p30), OpenGL ES 1.1, 2.0 graphics
- SD card support
- Power supply
- 5V/2.5A DC over MicroUSB connector type B
- 5V DC over GPIO header
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) - requires optional PoE HAT
- 85 mm x 56 mm x 17 mm
- Hole diameter: 2.75 mm
Raspberry Pi and the Raspberry Pi logo are trademarks of the
Raspberry Pi Foundation.