We are taking a few days off. Orders can still be placed and
will be shipped, but we will not be able to process support
requests before September.
The famous 3D anti-gravity racing game!
You'll need lightning fast reflexes in this high speed race-n-chase thriller.
Your goal is to stay in first place and defend your glider against the other pilots.
Extreme hairpin turns, gut-wrenching drops and jumps are boosting the gameplay, while
you blast your opponents with incredible weapons.
- Highly detailed 3D graphics
- 8 tracks with up to 15 ships racing
- 3 race modes (timetrial/arcade/challenge)
- 4 racing classes
- 5 ship models with different characteristics
- 8 weapons/extras
- 9 CD audio tracks + 16 bit sound fx
- MPEG animations
- Configurable control via Keyboard/Mouse/Joypad
Amiga specific features
- Runs in a resizable workbench window
- Supports triple buffering for maximum speed
- Increased view distance during a race
- Fogging effect
- Mip mapping/trilinear filtering (with suitable hardware)
- Gamma correction
- Optional frame rate limitation
- Brings optimum PPC and 3D gaming to the Amiga for the first time!
- PowerPC 603e or better
- 3D graphics card such as CyberVision64/3D, CyberVisionPPC or BVisionPPC
- 1Mb hard drive space (minimum)
- 24Mb Fast RAM (minimum)
- CD-ROM drive
- OS 3.0 or better
- CybergraphX/Picasso 96 software
- WarpUP V4 software (included)
- Warp3D V2 software (included)
Are you ready for THIS experience ...?