We are taking a few days off. Orders can still be placed and
will be shipped, but we will not be able to process support
requests before September.
Foundation - The Undiscovered Land
Have you played through all 40 missions of Paul Burkeys great RTS game
Foundation? You want to play new and more challenging missions in Foundation?
Well, here is your chance: Foundation Mission CD: The Undiscovered Land
comes to the Amiga. The Mission CD not only comes with a bucketfull of new and
challenging missions but also improves on the original Foundation in various
ways. Just take a look at the Feature list below:
- 40 new missions, each with rendered intro screens just like the original levels.
- The original missions are also included with some small changes and improvements.
- New mission objectives, more variety and some levels include already setup villages.
- More technology to research including faster mining, faster chopping, better fishing,
improved shielding, Better health care in Hospital, improved faith in Church etc.
- Optimized gameplay speed for smoother action. Game Loading times are much shorter.
- Visual 'energy display' for selected people (small bar over the head) showing the health
of many people quickly. This 'energy display' system is also used on buildings.
- More Keyboard shortcuts added, including buttons for most building types and for
locating unused people. Extra buttons are added to the user interface for some bonus
- The Vegetables resource has been removed to cut down on the number of resources you
need to gather. It also reduces the amount of transportation and makes food supply less
complicated. This is an example of some of the small changes that are made to improve
- More warnings with visual display on the mini map to show the location and type of
warnings (red alert boxes for serious things like attacks, white alert boxes for less
You can play all this on your Amiga from early June. You will need the original
Foundation or better Foundation Directors Cut to play this game.
System requirements: AGA or graphicsboard, 68030, harddrive and 8 MByte Ram