We are taking a few days off. Orders can still be placed and
will be shipped, but we will not be able to process support
requests before September.
2.5" IDE 2xCF Drive
HDD Replacement w/ Two Compact Flash Slots
This internal 2.5" IDE CF drive enables you to connect two
Compact Flash cards to your IDE controller.
The CF cards can then be used just like any ordinary hard disk,
including the option to install an operating system to and even boot
it from card. The power is supplied by the IDE port (44-pin).
- 2 x Compact Flash Slot
- 44-pin IDE connector
- Power supply via IDE interface
- Supports CF Type I/II and IBM Microdrive cards
- Supports DMA- and Ultra DMA modes (a compatible Flash
card is required to use these modes)
- Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP/Vista, DOS, Linux, Amiga OS
- Free 2.5" IDE interface (44-pin)