Fasten your seat belts and be prepared for an experience not seen
on the Amiga before. Flyin' High is released and brings to you a
completely new dimension of 3-D racing games. You are speeding
with full throttle through fully textured and great race-tracks
featuring ice, mud, forest and normal streets. Are you ready for
To be able to play Flyin' High, you need an Amiga with AGA chipset
or graphic card, 4 MByte FastRAM and 20 MB free harddrive space.
The game supports 68020, 68030, 68040 and 68060 CPUs and requires
AmigaOS 3.0 or better.
Minimum Configuration: A1200 AGA (or grahpic card), HDD
and 4 MB FastRAM. Recommended: 68030, 68060 for best performance.
- 68020, 68030, 68040 and 68060 supported
- Elaborate 3-D texture mapping
- Shadow effects
- Dynamic frame rate
- 2x2 and 1x1 C2P graphic engine with configurable screen size
- Rendered animations
- Breathtaking soundtrack with "Tunnel SFX"
- Four different worlds (city, jungle, forest and snow) with 5 levels each
- Collect extras to get better gear (weapons, improved engine, tires, etc.)
- 1 to 4 players simultaneously (via 4-player adapter)
- System-friendly programming, no reboot necessary when quitting the game
- Options are automatically saved, directory for prefs, scores etc. freely selectable
- Workbench can be closed if desired
Available on diskettes and CD-ROM.
Please also have a look at
Desert Racing of BarDos.