There are currently shipping restrictions imposed due to the
SARS-CoV-2 pandemic which may lead to delays of shipments
outside of Europe.
Enclosures for Amiga 1200
Brand New Amiga 1200 Cases from New Molds
Made of Anti-UV ASA Plastic (ultra resistant plastic which will never get
yellowed again), these Amiga 1200 Cases are 100% compatible with all
Amiga motherboards revisions.
Compatible with the SD C - HxC Floppy Emulator (mounting inside case).
New CF Slot over PCMCIA, expansion Trapdoor, and rear trapdoor. Three new
trapdoor adapters for precut holes for DVI, HDMI, and VGA are included, too.
The Amiga 1200 cases from the Kickstarter campaign are MiST and Raspberry
Pi ready. All models include mounting holes (from A to Pi 2B). The case
also support the Keyrah V2 interface board, so the original Amiga 1200
keyboard can be used in the Pi and MiST boards.
This new case is the perfect solution to make your Amiga 1200 bright and
shine again and while being made of ASA Plastic (instead of ABS on the
original cases). It will not suffer any yellowing.
What You Get:
100% compatible with all Amiga motherboards revisions.
- Top case including enhancements
- Bottom case including enhancements
- Enhanced bottom trapdoor with extra vents
- Enhanced rear trapdoor + extra plastic holder DVI / VGA shaped hole
- Rubber feet
- Set of screws
Includes enhancements to easily install some of the most common add-ons and
(*) If not used this enhacement is invisible from outside
- Lotharek SD C - HxC Floppy Emulator (mounting inside case) (*)
- Lotharek Display (mounting points and pre-cut lines from panel) (*)
- Compatible with the Kipper2k External Compact Flash Adapter (CF Slot) compatible (*)
- Compatible with the Kipper2k and External HxC 3 button adapter for HxC (*)
- Enhanced trapdoors
Raspberry Pi Ready - supports all models with mounting holes From A to Pi 2 B.
Mist FPGA Board ready. The case also support the Keyrah /V2 interface board, so
the original Amiga 1200 keyboard can be used in the Pi and MiST boards.
Amiga 1200 Case Enhancements:
- New CF Slot over PCMCIA: For Kipper2k External CF Adapter compatibility
- New Expansion Trapdoor: The rear trapdoor you get is same as the original trapdoor
- New rear trapdoor: The rear trapdoor you get is same as the original trapdoor, but
you also get three new trapdoor adapters for precut holes for DVI, HDMI, and VGA