We're taking a few days off. Orders can still be placed and
will be shipped (albeit a little slower), but there will be
no support until September.
There are currently shipping restrictions imposed due to the
SARS-CoV-2 pandemic which may lead to delays of shipments
outside of Europe.
Shmup Game for Amiga
After almost three years of development RESHOOT R finally lights up its laser
cannons - as you'd expect, for original Amiga hardware. The horizontal
scrolling Shoot'em-Up, in the style of classics like "R-Type", throws the
player into an exciting space battle. In five elaborately designed themed
worlds, fighter pilots fight side-by-side with the courageous space hero Aryn
against the attacks of the evil Tars species.
The action remains faithful to arcade traditions to combine elaborate high-end
visuals with high-speed, demanding challenges. Fast gameplay, breathless
dynamics, and exciting tension peaks, characterise the fight between the
heroine and the ballet of attack waves. Extra weapons and power-ups support
her in her fight for survival. If your battle is fought successfully, eternal
glory awaits you in the automatically saved highscore list. In addition, here
is a premiere for Amiga action games: Those pilots can enter their
performance on an Internet ranking website and so they can compare their
skills against those of other gamers.
RESHOOT R Pure Edition
RESHOOT R is available as two seperate releases: Pure Edition and Signature Edition.
The Pure Edition includes the game on CD-ROM and a printed manual, the Signature
Edition has the game on CD-ROM, with a printed manual that has the making-of special
and the soundtrack on a separate audio CD.
RESHOOT R Signature Edition
- developed and programmed by industry veteran Richard L÷wenstein
- plays to the performance capabilities of the Amiga CD32, 1200 and 4000
- five themed arenas in elaborately designed retro design
- exciting attack waves and boss fights
- extra weapons and power-ups
- multi-level scrolling, up to 100 objects on screen
- 50 Hertz refresh rate ensures constant high-speed
- more than 400 colours on screen
- thrilling soundtrack and SFX play simultaneously
- locally stored highscore list and additional Internet ranking option
- runs on standard hardware of the A1200, A4000 and CD32, no add-ons required
- tested on Amiga systems with 68020, 68030, 68040 and 68060 CPUs
- Amiga 1200, Amiga 4000 or CD32
- Joystick or CD32 compatible pad
- 2 MB chip memory, more memory supported
- runs on compatible Amiga emulators on Windows, Mac and Linux
- Classic Edition (diskette version) must be installed on hard disk