There are currently shipping restrictions imposed due to the
SARS-CoV-2 pandemic which may lead to delays of shipments
outside the European Union.
Raspberry Pi 4 Model B
The Raspberry Pi 4 Model B is the latest member of the
Raspberry Pi family. It offers incredible gains with regard to
processing power, multimedia performance, and memory capacity,
while still keeping backward compatibility to its predecessors.
The Raspberry Pi 4 Model B offer computing power
comparable to entry-level x86 PC systems, at a fraction of the
The Raspberry Pi 4 Model B's main features are its 64-bit
quad core processor, its dual display support with resolutions up
to 4K, hardware video decoding up to 4Kp60, memory up to 4 GB,
Dual Band 2.4/5.0 GHz Wireless LAN, Bluetooth 5.0 (+BLE), real Gigabit
Ethernet, and USB 3.0.
Due to layout changes and different connectors, most of the existing
Raspberry Pi enclosures cannot be used anymore. The power supply must
also be more powerful than it had to be for previous versions,
5V/3A is the minimum requirement. (Furthermore, the power supply
connector is a USB-C plug now.) Any other existing accessories
for older models should also work with the Raspberry Pi 4 Model B.
- Processor: Broadcom BCM2711, Quad-Core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8), 64-bit SoC @ 1.5GHz
- Memory: 1 GB, 2 GB or 4 GB
- Connectivity: 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz IEEE 802.11b/g/n/ac Wireless LAN, Bluetooth 5.0,
BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy), Gigabit Ethernet, 2x USB 3.0 ports, 2x USB 2.0 ports
- GPIO: Standard 40-pin GPIO header (fully backward-compatible with previous boards)
- Video- & Audio: 2x Micro HDMI ports (support up to 4Kp60), 2-lane
MIPI DSI Display Port, 2-lane MIPI CSI camera port
- Multimedia: H.265 (4Kp60 decode), H.264 (1080p60 decode, 1080p30 encode), OpenGL ES 3.0 graphics
- SD Cards: microSD card slot
- Power supply: 5V/3A via USB-C connector or GPIO header
- Availability: production guaranteed until January 2026
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 85 mm x 56 mm x 17 mm