Cortex-A15/Cortex-A7 QuadCore Computer Board with 2 GB RAM
The ODROID-XU3 is powered by ARM big.LITTLE technology and comes with a
Heterogeneous Multi-Processing (HMP) solution. The ODROID-XU3 is a new generation
of computing devices with more powerful, more energy-efficient hardware and a
smaller form factor. Offering open source support, the board can run various
flavours of Linux, including the latest Ubuntu 14.04 and the Android 4.4.
By adopting e-MMC 5.0 and USB 3.0 interfaces, the ODROID-XU3 boasts fast
data transfer speeds, a feature that is increasingly required to support advanced
processing power on ARM devices that allows users to fully experience an upgrade
in computing such as faster booting, web browsing and 3D game experience.
- Samsung Exynos5422 Cortex-A15 2.0 GHz quad core and Cortex-A7 quad core CPUs
- Mali-T628 MP6(OpenGL ES 3.0/2.0/1.1 and OpenCL 1.1 Full profile)
- 2 Gbyte LPDDR3 RAM at 933 MHz (14.9 GB/s memory bandwidth) PoP stacked
- eMMC 5.0 HS400 Flash Storage
- USB 3.0 Host x 1, USB 3.0 OTG x 1, USB 2.0 Host x 4
- HDMI 1.4a and DisplayPort 1.1 for display
- Integrated power consumption monitoring tool
- ODROID-XU3 board (incl. fan)
- translucent enclosure
- power supply 5V/4A
Don't need DisplayPort and energy monitoring? Then you should also have a look at the
ODROID-XU3 Lite board.
ODROID Magazine (available in English and Spanish):