There are currently shipping restrictions imposed due to the
SARS-CoV-2 pandemic which may lead to delays of shipments
outside the European Union.
Dual port (2.5"/3.5") IDE Adapter for SD2IDE Converter
With this adapter you can connect a SD2IDE converter and an additional 3.5"
IDE drive (hard disk or optical) using a standard 40-wire flat ribbon cable.
It is also possible to connect two 3.5" drives if SD2IDE is not connected,
so the upper port is empty. The adapter is designed to be used with an Amiga 600
or Amiga 1200.
- Active correction of HDD LED signal for Amiga, on both the ports. No more problems with
LED being always on. Correction does not affect drives which do not need it.
- A jumper controls sending of the HDD LED signal from the 3.5" port. When the
jumper is removed, the device connected to the 3.5" port does not drive the LED.
- Rigid and durable construction. No additional mounting of SD2IDE required.
- The SD2IDE reader is mounted with SD card facing up. You can change the card without
dismounting the reader.
- The SD2IDE reader is on the left side of the Amiga IDE port. The space on the right side
is free for a scandoubler or other expansions.
- The adapter does not fit into the Amiga with upper shield cover installed.
- This adapter is not an IDE doubler. It can handle up to two drives (SD2IDE counts as one).