There are currently shipping restrictions imposed due to the
SARS-CoV-2 pandemic which may lead to delays of shipments
outside the European Union.
Fasten your seat belts and be prepared for an experience not seen
on the Amiga before. Flyin' High is released and brings to you a
completely new dimension of 3-D racing games. You are speeding
with full throttle through fully textured and great race-tracks
featuring ice, mud, forest and normal streets. Are you ready for
To be able to play Flyin' High, you need an Amiga with AGA chipset
or graphic card, 4 MByte FastRAM and 20 MB free harddrive space.
The game supports 68020, 68030, 68040 and 68060 CPUs and requires
AmigaOS 3.0 or better.
Minimum Configuration: A1200 AGA (or grahpic card), HDD
and 4 MB FastRAM. Recommended: 68030, 68060 for best performance.
- 68020, 68030, 68040 and 68060 supported
- Elaborate 3-D texture mapping
- Shadow effects
- Dynamic frame rate
- 2x2 and 1x1 C2P graphic engine with configurable screen size
- Rendered animations
- Breathtaking soundtrack with "Tunnel SFX"
- Four different worlds (city, jungle, forest and snow) with 5 levels each
- Collect extras to get better gear (weapons, improved engine, tires, etc.)
- 1 to 4 players simultaneously (via 4-player adapter)
- System-friendly programming, no reboot necessary when quitting the game
- Options are automatically saved, directory for prefs, scores etc. freely selectable
- Workbench can be closed if desired
Available on diskettes and CD-ROM.
Please also have a look at
Desert Racing of BarDos.