We're taking a few days off. Orders can still be placed and
will be shipped (albeit a little slower), but there will be
no support until September.
There are currently shipping restrictions imposed due to the
SARS-CoV-2 pandemic which may lead to delays of shipments
outside of Europe.
Miniature Board with QuadCore CPU
Powerful yet compact! The ODROID-C1+ comes with a QuadCore CPU,
1 GB RAM, a multitude of interfaces (Gigabit Ethernet among them),
and it supports several GNU/Linux distributions and Android.
- Voltage: 5 V/2 A
- CPU: Amlogic S805 Cortex A5 (ARM v7), 1.5 GHz, QuadCore
- Graphics: Mali-450 MP2 GPU (OpenGL ES 2.0/1.1)
- RAM: 1 GB DDR3
- Connectors: 4x USB 2.0, Gigabit LAN, Micro USB OTG, HDMI, battery, serial console, audio I2S interface
- Storage media: microSD, eMMC 4.5
- Expansion ports: 40-pin GPIO (I²C, SPI, UART, ADC), IR receiver
- Available operating systems: GNU/Linux, Android
- Weight: 40 g
- Dimensions (LxW): 85 mm x 56 mm