There are currently shipping restrictions imposed due to the
SARS-CoV-2 pandemic which may lead to delays of shipments
outside of Europe.
ARM Cortex-A8 Board with 512 MB RAM and 4 GB Flash
The BeagleBone Black is a credit-card sized computer board (86 mm x 53 mm),
similar to the Raspberry Pi.
Its CPU is a TI Sitara AM335x ARM Cortex processor clocked at 1 GHz.
The BeagleBone Black additionally comes with 512 MB RAM, 4 GB
Flash, Ethernet (10/100 Mbit) and an onboard Micro-HDMI connector.
- System Memory: 512 MB DDR3L RAM, 606 MHz
- Flash Memory:
2 GB 4 GB (Rev. C)
- CPU: TI Sitara AM335x ARM Cortex, 1 GHz
- GPU: SGX530 3D (20M polygons/s)
- Video Resolution: 1440 x 900 pixels
- I/O: USB, Micro-USB, UART, RJ45, microSD, HDMI, McASP0, SPI1,
I²C, GPIO, LCD, GPMC, MMC1, MMC2, AIN, Timer, Serial Port, CAN,
EHRPWM, XDMA Interrupt
- LEDs: 1x Power, 2x Ethernet, 4x User
- Buttons: 1x Reset, 1x Start
- Voltage:5 VDC
- Dimensions (LxW): 86 mm x 53 mm
- Weight: ca. 40 g
- BeagleBone Black Board
- USB cable