There are currently shipping restrictions imposed due to the
SARS-CoV-2 pandemic which may lead to delays of shipments
outside of Europe.
Terrible Fire 530
The Terrible Fire 530 accelerator has been designed to be installed inside
Amiga 500/500+ computers. It comes with a Motorola 68030 CPU and a 68882 math
coprocessor clocked at 33 MHz, 2MB of RAM, and a 3.5" IDE connector for
hard drives and CF adapters.
The Terrible Fire accelerator includes a CPU relocator adapter that lets you
fit the accelerator inside an A500 with the original case and keyboard.
- Amiga 500 and 500+ compatibility (in place of the original CPU)
- CPU relocator adapter to fit the accelerator easily into the standard Amiga 500 case
- Full 68030 processor clocked at 33 MHz
- 68882 coprocesor running at 33 MHz
- 2 MB of RAM
- 40-pin 3.5" IDE connector for harddisk or CF adapters
Distributed under the GPL V2 licence. Card designed by Stephen Leary.