We are taking a few days off. Orders can still be placed and
will be shipped, but we will not be able to process support
requests before September.
Shmup Game for Amiga
After almost three years of development RESHOOT R finally lights up its laser
cannons - as you'd expect, for original Amiga hardware. The horizontal
scrolling Shoot'em-Up, in the style of classics like "R-Type", throws the
player into an exciting space battle. In five elaborately designed themed
worlds, fighter pilots fight side-by-side with the courageous space hero Aryn
against the attacks of the evil Tars species.
The action remains faithful to arcade traditions to combine elaborate high-end
visuals with high-speed, demanding challenges. Fast gameplay, breathless
dynamics, and exciting tension peaks, characterise the fight between the
heroine and the ballet of attack waves. Extra weapons and power-ups support
her in her fight for survival. If your battle is fought successfully, eternal
glory awaits you in the automatically saved highscore list. In addition, here
is a premiere for Amiga action games: Those pilots can enter their
performance on an Internet ranking website and so they can compare their
skills against those of other gamers.
RESHOOT R Pure Edition
RESHOOT R is available as two seperate releases: Pure Edition and Signature Edition.
The Pure Edition includes the game on CD-ROM and a printed manual, the Signature
Edition has the game on CD-ROM, with a printed manual that has the making-of special
and the soundtrack on a separate audio CD.
RESHOOT R Signature Edition
- developed and programmed by industry veteran Richard L÷wenstein
- plays to the performance capabilities of the Amiga CD32, 1200 and 4000
- five themed arenas in elaborately designed retro design
- exciting attack waves and boss fights
- extra weapons and power-ups
- multi-level scrolling, up to 100 objects on screen
- 50 Hertz refresh rate ensures constant high-speed
- more than 400 colours on screen
- thrilling soundtrack and SFX play simultaneously
- locally stored highscore list and additional Internet ranking option
- runs on standard hardware of the A1200, A4000 and CD32, no add-ons required
- tested on Amiga systems with 68020, 68030, 68040 and 68060 CPUs
- Amiga 1200, Amiga 4000 or CD32
- Joystick or CD32 compatible pad
- 2 MB chip memory, more memory supported
- runs on compatible Amiga emulators on Windows, Mac and Linux