Tales from Heaven
3D Platform Game
Are you bored from al these flat 2D platform games that hit the Amiga lately?
Wishing you had a Nintendo 64 or a Playstation to be able to jump and explore 3D worlds?
You want pure playability? Now, Tales From Heaven is the answer to all this. Help little
Zaac to find his cat, which was catnapped by some strange looking bird and is now held hostage
in a world above the sky. Tales From Heaven lets you take full control of Zaac and you will be
able to explore threedimensional worlds. Find your kitten and avoid all the beasties that want
to keep you away from him.
- 16 Levels in 4 breathtaking 3D worlds
- RTG compatible
- Joypad, Mouse and Keyboard supported
- Optimised 3D engine for all 68k processors
- 100% Assembler
- Advanced AI for most enemies
- More than 2,000 polygones on screen
- Morph 3D
- Sprite scaling
- Pixel mode for slower machines
- Stereo sound FX and audio tracks
Minimum: AGA, 68030, 8 MB RAM
Recommended: 68060, GFX board and 16 MB RAM